About RSS feeds
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an easy way for you to be automatically updated on featured headlines from Ontrack.
If you are familiar with RSS, then please choose the feeds you are interested in from the list above. Single click subscription is available for several Web-based readers. Additional sign-up instructions are available at the bottom of this page.
New to RSS?
RSS puts you in control of the information you want delivered to your desktop. You can subscribe to RSS feeds from multiple Web sites, scan through all their latest headlines in one place and directly access content of interest with a single click.
How do I use RSS?
There are many different ways to take advantage of RSS feeds:
- As a separate desktop application
- Programs that integrate with MS Outlook
- Programs that integrate with Instant Messaging
- As part of a web-based service (e.g. MyYahoo!, personalized Google homepage, MyMSN etc.)
- Some browsers, including Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome & Safari automatically support RSS, without the need to paste the feed URL into a separate reader.
There are a range of different newsreaders; many of which are free.
How can I sign up to an RSS feed from Ontrack?
Once your news reader is installed, follow these three steps:
- Step 1.
- Click on a Ontrack feed you are interested in from the list above.
- Step 2.
- Copy the URL that appears in the address bar of this page.
- Step 3.
- Follow the instructions from your reader program to add this XML feed to your RSS list.
Using Ontrack RSS feeds on your site
If you run your own website, you can use RSS feeds to display the latest headlines from other websites on your site. We encourage the use of Ontrack's RSS feeds as part of a website. However, we do require that the proper format and attribution is used when Ontrack content appears. You may not use any Ontrack logo or other Ontrack trademark. We reserve the right to prevent the distribution of Ontrack content.