Kroll Ontrack introduces enhanced data recovery capabilities and faster speed in Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 software
Also with Windows 8 support and automatic licence renewal notification
EPSOM, 9 April, 2013 – Kroll Ontrack, the leading provider of data recovery, e-disclosure and information management, today announced the availability of Ontrack® EasyRecovery™ version 10.1, a PC Magazine Editor's Choice do-it-yourself software tool for data recovery. Complete with a new operating system and language support, Ontrack EasyRecovery empowers individuals and businesses to easily, efficiently and cost-effectively perform an unlimited amount of recoveries on all drive types.
Key Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 features include:
- Windows® 8 support: Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 is compatible with Windows 8, ensuring the same powerful recovery functionality home users, enterprises and small- to medium-sized businesses have come to expect is effective with any and all Windows operating systems.
- 64-bit Windows support: Harnessing the speed and memory advantages of 64-bit machines, Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 is equipped with faster scans and improved large disk recovery capability.
- New language support: Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 is now available in Dutch and Polish, in addition to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese.
- Automatic notifications: Complete with new automatic notification and easy update functionality, Ontrack EasyRecovery 10.1 ensures users can keep their licence current and their recovery needs covered.
- Improved diskviewer: With the help of a hex viewer to view selected disk contents, IT administrators improve the chance of a recovery because they can see or edit the raw and exact contents of a file.
“When people experience a data loss, the first place they often go is to their preferred search engine to find a solution. Kroll Ontrack strives to be the number one provider individuals and organisations turn to. In line with this goal, we are committed to keeping Ontrack EasyRecovery current and addressing the toughest data recovery challenges,” said Robert Winter, chief engineer, Kroll Ontrack. “The tool’s powerful functionality coupled with its simplicity of use, licensing structure, and the ability to download a free trial and view your recoverable data before purchasing the software make Ontrack EasyRecovery a compelling and effective solution for recovering files that are damaged or deleted, as well as retrieving data from formatted or corrupt volumes.”
Users can download a free trial of Ontrack EasyRecovery at http://www.krollontrack.co.uk/resource-library/free-software-downloads/.
About Kroll Ontrack Inc.
Kroll Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyze, produce and present data efficiently and cost-effectively. In addition to its award-winning suite of software, Kroll Ontrack provides data recovery, data destruction, electronic discovery and document review. For more information about Kroll Ontrack and its offerings please visit: www.krollontrack.co.uk and follow Kroll Ontrack on Twitter @KrollOntrackUK.