Kroll Ontrack Launches New Data Recovery Partner Programme
Kroll Ontrack, a leading provider of data recovery, legal technologies and information management products and services, today announced its new Ontrack® Data Recovery Partner Programme, which provides IT companies with exclusive access to best-in-class recovery services at attractive discounts, plus a range of support services. The revitalised Partner Programme will help ensure that Kroll Ontrack partners in the UK and Ireland are equipped with the skills and expertise to enable them to support their customers with the best possible data recovery solutions and services.
Alastair Molyneux, Sales and Business Development Manager, Kroll Ontrack commented: “Feedback from our partners indicated that they rely on us to keep them abreast of technological changes that impact their ability to effectively manage customers’ data loss situations. Being able to recover their customers’ data successfully, every time, is vital to their business, since customer satisfaction directly impacts business reputation. The new Ontrack Data Recovery Certification Programme will enable partners to expand and improve the quality of services they provide and stay up-to-date on the latest technological developments.”
Both new and existing partners can obtain online certification with the new programme. Certification is available to qualified IT providers, resellers and consultants across the UK and Ireland. Its exclusive benefits include:
- Webinars and video tutorials about data recovery and other data management topics
- A welcome pack including certification documentation and sales resources
- Access to the Kroll Ontrack Partner Resource Centre
- Ongoing training and insights to ultimately benefit their customers
- Discounts and special monthly promotions
- Collateral that can be used to alert customers of their partner status and Ontrack Data Recovery expertise
Kroll Ontrack is the only truly global data recovery provider, with over 50,000 successful data recoveries in 2010, so partners can be confident that they are offering their customers the best data recovery service.
Other success stories involve the use of Kroll Ontrack data management software, such as the Ontrack® PowerControls™ tool, also available for customers through the new Partner Programme. Technical Architect, Andy Howell, at Ingram Micro commented: “The Ontrack PowerControls software has drastically reduced the time and effort required to perform restores and has proven essential given our large public folder environment. Having the ability to manipulate Exchange Server database files, independent of backup software, is a basic requirement. Ontrack PowerControls software should be in any Exchange administrators’ toolkit.”
Ontrack Data Recovery Certified Partners have access to the following five free video tutorials:
- Introduction to the Certified Partner Programme and Kroll Ontrack - an overview of the Certified Partner programme benefits.
- Data recovery basics and how to sell data recovery services - learn how to communicate the importance of data recovery as a service.
- Data management solutions for Exchange and SharePoint - discover how to effectively manage Microsoft Exchange and SharePoint data , and learn how Ontrack PowerControls software can help.
- Secure end-of-life data deletion - discover the importance of deleting redundant data and end-of-life media and how Ontrack® Eraser hardware and software provides a cost-effective solution.
- Data management round-up - a final round-up of the previous tutorials and key points to remember.